Masterclass: How to Build a Business that Runs Without You
This session was presented to the Entrepreneurs’ Organization – Portland Chapter.
Many entrepreneurs have companies that cannot operate without them. This can make them feel trapped and overwhelmed. This action packed 60-minute session will help you understand the key variables needed in your company so it can begin to operate without you, including but not limited to:
- Adjusting your ownership mindset, so you can start breaking free of business owner “trap” zones.
- The four redefinitions that every business owner must undergo, if they ever hope to reduce owner reliance in their company.
- Clarifying your role & measuring your personal impact, so you can stop spinning your wheels.
- Ten key insights into making your company more scalable while making growth easier.
- The key actions needed to reduce your company’s reliance on “YOU”.
EO Members: To receive a free online assessment along-with a comprehensive report that analyzes the strengths & weaknesses of their company performance, providing a customized action plan to elevate company growth and scalability, click here.