Improving Performance in the Sign Industry, WSA Presentation September 2017
This session was presented to the WSA meeting in Seattle in September, 2017. It details how to create a performance framework that improves visibility, information flow and accountability in sign companies.
This session will show you:
1. Why many sign company metrics don’t create value especially due to the very custom nature of the sign industry.
2. How to identify critical metrics in sign companies to immediately start reducing order-to-install cycle times.
3. How to align departments and improve information flow starting from the initial design, all the way to install.
4. How to organize metrics in a “Value Creation” context to improve valuation and better highlight the right forward movement.
5. How to connect metrics and accountabilities with incentive compensation to minimize arbitrary bonuses for key employees.
Are you maximizing your company's growth and valuation potential?
Get your free score + 5 custom scorecards to see a point by point analysis of your company.